- To register as a member of Site and/or the Apps and use it, you must be legally competent to enter into a contract as per the laws of India. If at any time it is found that you have made any misrepresentation, then Company reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the Site and/or the Apps and the Service without any liabilities of whatever nature.
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect until you use the Site/the Apps or as long as you remain Member of the Site/ the Apps. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to the Company. In the event you terminate your membership, Company may terminate your access to the Site, the Apps, and/or your membership for any reason with or without sending a notice to you at the email address and/or sending SMS and/or making call on the registered number provided by you.
3) Payment, charges and taxes
- Registration is mandatory to attend the event.
- You agree to pay registration charges. you will not be entitled to a return of registration charges, consultancy charges, and expenses towards procurement of materials and/or other, charges, costs, expenses, if any, paid and/or incurred by you under the Services, except where otherwise stated in writing. The said charges could be paid either online through the facility made on the Site, the Apps or by RTGS or NEFT in the account of the Company details where of available on the Site and/or the Apps. Third parties support and services are required to process online payment. Company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of the Company.
- All charges are inclusive of applicable taxes, levies, duties, etc.
- We reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing on the Site and/or the Apps which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- In order to process the payments, we might require details of your bank account, credit card number, etc.
5) Grievance officer
Address: Grievance Officer,
M/s. C G Parivar Private Limited,
EL 86, TTC Industrial Estate, MIDC Mahape,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – 400710
The Grievance officer shall be available between 10 am to 6 pm IST from Monday to Saturday excluding Sunday and public holidays in India.
The materials on the Site/Apps are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice on any matter. Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. You should not under any circumstances rely on, or act on the basis of, the materials on the Site/Apps. Your access to and use of the Site, Apps, and/or Service or any content posted on the Site/Apps is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the full extent permitted by law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damages including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages of any kind arising from or relating to the use of the Site/Apps and/or the Service and/or the Content posted on the Site/Apps. Company does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of overcoming the problems of your life by you choosing to register on the Site/Apps and adopting the Services. The Site/Apps assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of, user and/or Member communications. The Site/Apps is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Site/Apps and/or in connection with the Service.
7) Limitation of liability
In no event, Company will be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation any loss of profits arising from your use of the Site/Apps, the Service or errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of data, content, information, materials provided by you, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Company’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the consultancy charges paid, if any, by you to the Company for the Services.
- You agree, understand, and acknowledge the nature of services we provide, the terms and conditions applicable therefor and was given ample time & an opportunity to resolve all your queries, if any, with regards to the.
- You agree and acknowledge “ManavGuru Guidance” is purely based on science and earth luck and personal luck. Earth luck can be derived from your house/workplace whether owned or rented and Personal luck depends on your karma and no one can change it.
- You agree and acknowledge that we do not provide any magical remedies or Services barred by the laws of India and does not assure any magical changes but we definitely strive to enhance energy at your dwelling or workplace to overcome problems of life.
- You authorize us to send SMS or call to the registered number/E-mail ID including but not limited to regarding informative glimpse of ManavGuru’s Guidance, its procedures, confirmation of your appointment for physical visit, if any, at your premises, testimonials, etc. You hereby agree that such SMS sent and/or call made would not be considered as a violation of the TRAI regulations even if you are registered under the DND list.
- You shall provide us reasonable access while making video call to your premises for prediction of problems being faced by you based on the analysis of premises with regard to the date of birth and suggesting remedies & solutions to overcome those problems
- REPRESENTATIONS AND ACCEPTANCE BY THE CUSTOMER
- You agree and acknowledge that you have voluntarily opted to avail the Services. You further agree, represent, and confirm that we have not induced you to avail the Services.
- You understand and agree that you alone are responsible and accountable for decisions, actions, and result in your life after implementing the advice given under the Services and agree to not hold the Company and/or its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in life due to utilization of Services at any time, under any circumstances.
- You further agree that the Company and its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives disclaim all warranties, representations, or guarantees express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the Services to be provided herein except as provided for under this Agreement.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER
- You shall be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of information furnished in the Site/Apps and/or registration form for availing the Services.
- You will not indulge in any manner in any activity that will impact the brand image or create doubt or disparage the Services offered by the Company and/or its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and representatives in the minds of the public at large.
After getting desired results interested you may opt for sharing your testimonials with the Company and authorizes the Company to use the same for promoting the Services or for any other lawful purpose. You acknowledge and affirm that the Company shall be the owner of copyrights of the said testimonials. In addition, you waive off any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein your likeness or testimonial appears. You hereby hold harmless and release the Company from all claims, demands and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
- Company uses third-party payment gateways for collection of fees and charges. In case of payment gateway failure, the same would be communicated to the Member by the payment gateway provider. Company shall not be responsible for extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the returns reaching your card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
- By becoming a Member, you agree to receive certain specific emails, messages, calls for feedback, and promotional offers from the Company, its subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, or business partners.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
12) Jurisdiction and applicable law