What is Diabetes or Hyperglycemia?
Diabetes Mellitus is a metabolic disease that causes increase in sugar levels in the body. Hyperglycemia is the technical term for high blood glucose.
Blood sugar control is important because high levels of sugar in the bloodstream will cause long-term damage to body tissues. The vital organs can be affected and increases the risk of heart disease and stroke, kidney disease, vision problems, dental disease, poor circulation to the limbs and permanent nerve problems leading to premature death.
Diabetes has strong links with genetics and the best way of sugar control is moderation in sugar intake. Complications from diabetes can often be prevented or delayed with quality lifestyle modifications and adopting healthy eating behaviours.
Causes and resulting types of diabetes
- TYPE 1 OR JUVENILE DIABETES – Insulin producing beta cells in pancreases cannot produce enough insulin or produces no insulin at all. The beta cells in the pancreas may have been destroyed by the immune system. Genetics and environmental factors are major reasons.
- TYPE 2 OR ADULT DIABETES – Insulin producing beta cells are unable to respond to the insulin being produced. At first the pancreas react by producing extra insulin but eventually it is unable to make enough to meet the body’s needs. This can be a combination of genetic and lifestyle factors.
- Gestational diabetes is hormone related and seen only during pregnancy. The placenta produces hormone that makes the cells less sensitive to the effects of insulin resulting in high sugar levels. This is also related to the weight during and before the pregnancy, triggering off more hormonal impact. New lines of research show that the control of blood sugar levels within the first few months can stop the beginning of complications and reduce the risk of the major organs reacting adversely to the spike in sugar levels.
How does diabetes occur?
When a person is diabetic, their body either does not make enough insulin or cannot effectively use the insulin it produces thus reducing the energy reaching the cells. The food we eat is converted into energy in the body. When sufficient energy is not supplied to the beta cells in the pancreas, it stops producing insulin.
According to ManavGuru, people face health problems like diabetes when they are disconnected with Universal Energy even though they are surrounded by it all the time.
Is it possible to cure diabetes permanently?
Yes, it is certainly possible! When the person is connected with Universal Energy, health problems like diabetes gets easily cured.
What is Universal Energy?
All religious scriptures talk about God. He is the only one who can neither be created nor be destroyed. He is not born and will never die. He is the Supreme Being. God is everywhere in the universe but cannot be seen.
There is a unique energy in this universe that we call Universal Energy. Universal Energy is also everywhere in this universe but cannot be seen.
The characteristics of both God and Universal Energy is the same. Then why don’t we call God as Universal Energy.
Universal Energy is a life force that surrounds us at all times. Universal Energy is known to us by various names such as ‘Vishwashakti’, ‘Pranashakti’, or Cosmic Energy etc.
Where can you connect with Universal Energy?
To connect with Universal Energy, it is not necessary to go to a temple, mosque, church or any other religious place. The place where we spend our maximum time in a day is important.
We spend around 10-12 hours a day in our house and 8-10 hours a day in our workplace. It means that out of 24 hours/day, we spend 20-22 hours/day in both these places i.e. our house and workplace. So these are the two places to connect with Universal Energy.
How can you connect with Universal Energy?
ManavGuru will help you and your family to connect with Universal Energy through his divine knowledge.
Since the year 2000, millions of families are experiencing and leading an Anandmay Jeevan or happy life.
Is there any scientific explanation to this?
Universal Energy has a unique vibrational frequency. Number ‘9’ is the unique high vibrational frequency of Universal Energy. Every person has energy with some vibrational frequency. The place where the person lives or works also has energy with some vibrational frequency.
When vibrational frequencies of the person and their house/workplace are connected with vibrational frequency of Universe (i.e. ‘9’) then immediately Universal Energy is channelized in the body of the person and place. This results in supply of Universal Energy to trillions of cells in the body when required.
In other words when Universal Energy is channelized in the body of the person, Universal Energy is supplied to trillions of cells in the body and this helps the cells and organs to become more energized and active.
As a result the person starts experiencing positive changes physically, mentally, financially, socially and academically in 9 to 180 days.
Universal Energy also gets supplied to the beta cells which is a type of cell found in pancreatic islets that synthesize and secrete insulin. When beta cells are healthy and strong it produces insulin efficiently. As a result within 9 to 180 days the person starts experiencing positive changes such as:
- Sugar levels return to normal and reports will be consistent
- The overall health of the person improves in few months
- There will be happiness in the family due to absence of diseases
The best way to control diabetes and remove the imbalance in the cells of the body for long-term holistic health and wellness is to connect with Universal Energy.
Transforming the lives of millions of families within 9 to 180 days with his divine knowledge.